Re: Gloranthan Novels?????

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_WDBmKDwvBVxExj9XN2t-k7Z10SL7c1nx0bdh5j7pXzJVbqBvJ9OC6I70kIN6uOWGBn>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 21:11:01 +0100

I can´t tell you anything about the status of "A Promise of Thunder", "Harmst Saga", or "The Road of Kings", but...

"The Widow´s Tale" by Penelope Love
"Eurhol´s Vale & Other Tales" by Penelope Love
and "It´s Not Easy Being Grim & Other Tales" by James B. Chapin

are available from The Chaos Society at www.tradetalk.de

Cheers

André Jarosch

  Over the years I have seen mention of several Gloranthan Novels but none of them seem to have come on the market, amongst these are:   Robin D Laws "A Promise of Thunder"
  Greg Stafford "Harmast's Saga"
  John Boyle "The Road of Kings"
  Can anyone tell me what has happened to these or of ant other Gloranthan fiction they are aware of.   Thanks