Re: What colour is moonlight?

From: jorganos <joe_at_3TlrlSzfvJTGQ9ZsVLjc4nbFt4x1sE3T0lRRzKaGbU2NXl-o1gBOjOII5ogu3RrpJGEAliPS>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 04:38:10 -0000

In my opinion, the glow of the red moon is red. Visibility under only moonlight (which would be rare since there would always be stars and planets to lend their light, too) would resemble that under sodium vapor lamps - doing strange things to colors. (On the other hand, I wouldn't vouch for the Gloranthan colors to add up or break down like our colors do, so the opposite color of the moonglow may be something mythically more appropriate than green.)

The silver shadow experiences silver light because it is magically part of the surface of the Red Moon, and much closer to the stars - also IMO.