Re: Malkioni cities

From: Jeff <richaje_at_Zn0A0YqdeSVYsG2JWcVo1iDjN7oyf1T-HKJFi_043FZLqILKHXqUCT13s-c6T1q5QxKu>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 12:25:12 -0000

One important thing about Loskalmi art and architecture I almost totally forgot to mention is the emphasis on the ideal form of things. Loskalmi cities and buildings tend to be very planned in appearance with an emphasis on symmetry, proportion, geometry and the regularity of parts. Art tends to be idealised, with depictions of the ideal form.