Re: Vadeli besmirching

From: David Cake <dave_at_X7NVWAJ4bOYf7cZ7FZKg2A4PF8ZsQu0b_9aT1TX4RfudQnedbCeq0qGAfDGt76vOAd7N0-x>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:45:54 -0600

I don't think the Vadeli are chaotic, but I don't think they would necessarily avoid using chaos if necessary. However, neither would they seek it out.

I don't think the Vadeli hate the Law. Rather, their idea of the Law is pure logic, with no moral judgements. If incest or baby eating has a useful purpose, they will do it. If it doesn't, they won't.

Chaotics rage against the existence of rules and laws, even the laws of physics. Vadeli use laws of the universe to their own advantage, ruthlessly and without morals.

Cheers

David