Re: Odd breeding questions!
> I think these are too disturbing for the new forum but after they were mentioned in tonights game I thought I'd ask. firstly
> could the offspring of a minotaur from Beast Valley and a human appear, well human? Can they breed without very special magic? Secondly if someone shapechanged by a magic feat in to the form of a bull breeds with normal cows are the calves normal? Thirdly do Uroxi have any particular affinity with real bulls? Finally are bulls storm not earth?
Hardly too disturbing.
1. Sure. It is not normal, but happens from time to time.
2. The frenzied fertility festivals of Beast Valley supplies its own very special magic.
3. Not fixed rules for that.
4. Some Uroxi cults have particular affinity with real bulls (especially in northwest Peloria and Fronela), so much so that the bull worship is more important for the cult than the chaos-fighting. But that's rare in Dragon Pass and Prax.
5. Bulls are Air, cows are Earth.
Powered by hypermail