Re: My Glorantha%

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_AR9Noum9CFZmFBY209QO2BXet99pcGpOAYHZFsUuK4wzjNHegMFGdUiu-MmEi6SI4Ch>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:08:49 +0100

Keith wrote:

> I'm loving the art direction guides, and the West looks great in my
> opinion.

Such things are, of course, subjective :)

> I don't regard Loskalm as some sort of Medieval Third Reich but the
> invented theoretical governments of Plato, Utopia,

Yes; Plato was one of my listed inspirations. I considered adding More's Utopia, but decided that I don't really know enough about it to honestly claim it as an inspiration.

> Brave New World,the Houyhnhnms, even Mega City One, could all be part
> of the mix.

Hmm... wouldn't have added any of those three myself.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Synapsida: http://synapsida.blogspot.com/