Re: Elemental Progression

From: Jeff <richaje_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 06:02:48 -0000

> As for the Elemental Progression table, I think it's a Malkioni
> construct being their understanding of how the sorcerous elements
> behave. Elements from other millieu will behave differently and are
> taken as being evidence of their impure nature.

The Elemental Progression table comes from the Sigil of Zzabur and it is a Malkioni philosophical construt. Some versions even leave out Darkness. The Malkioni do not recognize Moon as an element, although some wizards (particularly in Loskalm) do study the Moon and worked out techniques to master its powers.

Jeff