Re: Not so Chaotic Fonrit

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:21:08 -0000

A couple of things to remember about Fonrit:

It is a large area, not well connected except by sea, containing a variety of different cultures or subculures. There was more than one remnant blue civilisation, for example. Their history, written by the Garangordites, is unlikely to hightlight their good points.

There is still a lot of wilderness.

I'm particularly interested in the Hungry Goddess in the interior and am hoping that we will find out if they worship a complete version of Krarsht (ie one that has not been chopped up into Krarshtkids by Storm Bull).