Re: Donandar, Mercario, others? Acrobatic entertainer

From: hcarteau_at_...
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 17:22:17 +0100 (CET)

Hervé

I was not aware there is so much value in this HeroQuest 1.0 book. I don't know why, but since I last dropped it I never opened it again since - somehow without a good reason - I thought it to be rules only - au contraire!! /// Plenty of interesting stuff in there : theist cults, animist societies, sorcery schools... You never what you'll find in any Glorantha book.

And thanks for the other hints and your long description. I have some pointers now. /// So what will this guy be like?

> Alas, it seems such dubious persons as street acrobats are seen [...]
... and dubious he shall be!
/// And so dies the concept of a Noble acrobat, with Pure Heart and Clean Motivations. RIP.