Re: Becoming a Wyter

From: Phil Hibbs <snarks_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 09:40:23 +0000

I'd say it can happen. It would be quite precarious, if any of the members have any doubts or cynicism over having the guy as a wyter then that would severely weaken or sever the relationship. Which in a typical roleplaying group means it's pretty rare! If the group dynamic has always been "robust", by which I mean "fractious", but they always overcame the differences to triumph in the end, then that would continue. For instance if Roy in OOTS died and became the group wyter, then Belkar's unruly cynicism would not threaten the wyter bond as that's part of the established group dynamic.

Phil.