Re: Fw: Subgroup Progress & Web Page Updates

From: BEThexton <bethexton_at_d8iGDn3kSKmYKfif3UGNY97MJbynNLph1REwFfXiCDCg9XxC5apEd2T4oUvI_LchVP>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:33:56 -0000

I think most of the sub-groups (at least, all of the ones that I'm in, and that is a bunch of them) are stalled. Hopefully the completed clan questionnaire will help get things moving again.

A lot of them were struggling with related basic issues of how many people should be in the stead, how many buildings did the stead need, how many blood lines should live there. Perhaps we could do some quick work on the main list on these topics--at least how many people are in the stead, and how closely related we want them to be? The groups can take that and probably get moving then.

--Bryan