RE: Introducing our Heler Shrine Keeper...

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_bO7TZRrLBpj54xX6mkdPlaGxDAuzAic3fYpn1wD77-OjQFM3uSUp46yEM1G3AbkoXev4>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:00:45 -0000

One thought, if we have many members of Heler in the stead we may need to increase the number of kids that are about. That Fertile 17 will have an effect.

As I found out when one of my characters took a Heler Lass as a wife and a follower.
Now he only has to smile at her and its time to break out the nappies again :)

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_A-MXTS3N8VqLhTxjhQMn0z3NgcckEa7sdpYKD0nTIZWBKRpTtqgeHVXn-BaIRVVH4Y3OqA-fUtgNIoNcD8MUV1p3.yahoo.invalid then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM