Re: Introducing our Heler Shrine Keeper...

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_iZ0iKFbYYrlPXgO2vrOO7__DfnCQoh_iw_8DIxeccbP6QPwmi6Oq8joRkfP2CuCcoK>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:17:46 -0500

Guess I'll have to begin my work on the Heler shrine anew. I was writing it up as a natural, remote holy site, nestled high in the cliffs above the clan's summer pasturage, visited only seldomly by folks other than Swenstead's shepherds, who know its secrets and gain a blessing from Nevala (more wool, and finer too).

It now appears to be a holy well wherein rainwater is transmuted into a healing elixir. From an out-of-the-way shrine to a major pilgrimage spot, all without my knowing... sigh.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_rRgPbmbm9_a_qLvlO7EB-germLorBXY65rjixFPcbWR_PBUKisEmA9RePNDyCQ_7Myi1ZPv_8fSwtWyQVo3G4Q.yahoo.invalid | and words, its slides and