Re: Clan and Stead Populations

From: Dougie <dougiepunk_at_oldHAn6xke5nxl3QsSAK1eF9Hh_ZAiiMT8q_rm1XmJdE_ywsjByK3lTX_ZxW5EBH0>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 18:15:43 +0100

hmm, I could be easily persuaded by this view, I was beginning to come round to it myself. Such seasonal isolated stead buildings could be communal with other clans who share it help keep it in good repair if they are in the area.

Newlyweds could move in over summer to get some privacy, illicit lovers from different (even hostile) clans could "hide" away together in them, uninitiated young "adults" could get into plenty of trouble away from prying older eyes whilst "just up at the old high meadows croft looking afer the sheep"..(plus all of Peters great ideas)... :)

Dougie.