Re: Torvath Many-Cows

From: Peter Larsen <peterl_at_HCJnOIX-QzkFHeNCT64EL2xLZrbq5nsileuTBjb8yJU7vrRrLHTOjZR5ZUr5JxZ4L7CzU>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 09:02:16 -0500

At 12:04 AM +0100 6/19/02, Tim Ellis wrote:
>I've revisited the Clan Ring in light of the Bloodline and Stead
>information John has posted at

        Overall I like these. I am a little surprised that our little stead has two Ring members living there rather than the more sensible none. Or have I misread this?

        Other than that, they are good, brief, descriptions that suggest plenty of possbilities for scenarios and stories.

        Koreng the Boat seems a little inexperienced for the job -- I would think most Ring members woulkd have at least one w2 ability.... Ditto for Orlav Steady-Hand. If you want their stats to be low, maybe a sentence or two saying "Although inexperienced, the fame of his father led to Orlav's appointment to the Ring" or something.

Peter Larsen