Re: [GloranthaHispana] RE: Kickstarter de la Guía de Glorantha en marcha

Write haof XML files: Bardo <lord_de_lago_largo_at_...>
Fecha: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 04:49:47 +0000

We are at the halfway point on our Kickstarter campaign and already we have raised over $126K for the Guide to Glorantha. We're adding tons of additional material and maps. So much so that it really doesn't make sense to have the main Guide plus a pdf Companion. Which brings us to our Big Super-Stretch Goal:

$160K: No Upgrade Necessary. We will reformat the Guide and the Companion in a two volume set of 10" x 12" color hardcovers. Everyone who has purchased the printed version of the Main Guide ($80 INITIATE level and above) will get BOTH volumes in hardcover at no additional cost other than the additional cost of shipping this FREE extra book filled with new material. This will result in an estimated release date of March (so we can get all the new material in), but we think getting TWO hardcover books for the price of one is worth the wait. (ps: the Argan Argar Atlas is still its own nifty map book).
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/224590870/the-guide-to-glorantha Como lleguen a esta cifra va a ser una pasada, realmente compensaría bastante el asunto del precio

El 1 de diciembre de 2012 00:31, xavierllobet <xavierllobet_at_...>escribió:

> **
>

> Mola mucho. :-)
> Yo ahora solo veo "stretch goals" hasta los 145 000$, pero a lo mejor lo
> han cambiado esta tarde. Me encanta que hayan incluido más ilustraciones y
> ojalá se llegue a todas. También me mola mucho la idea de tener mapas de
> las regiones exteriores. Aunque parece que el número de participantes y de
> dinero dedicado se está estancando cada vez más. ¡Las ilustraciones
> añadidas sobre Pamaltela aún están lejos...!
>
> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/224590870/the-guide-to-glorantha
>
> --- En GloranthaHispana_at_yahoogroups.com, Bardo <lord_de_lago_largo_at_...>
> escribió:
>

> > Han metido stretch goals hasta los 150k $. Y llevan 122. Tengo miedo.

Este archivo fue generado por hypermail