Snekaing onto the tula (was Re: What use is a wyter?)

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:50:36 -0000

> My opinion is this. The wyter has an awareness of 10W3. Unless you

Jeff:
> That high? Wow.

Oops I just might be at a contest with those dratted Finovani earlier. But you get my point I'm sure, we can ignore it if the mastery difference is enough otherwise yeah, it could be worth a roll.

Yes, I had forgotten the improvisation penalty for the wyter and I agree the rituals affecting everyone going. However IMO the Finovani using his raiding affinity to 'camouflage' other members of the band suffers the multiple target penalty, because otherwise there is no point in the secret (and when you do get it it makes a good one).

Buit otherwise I suspect we are on the same hymn sheet here.

Ian Cooper