Re: Exploding Thunderstones?

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:07:47 +1000

At 09:51 PM 22/09/2004 +0000, you wrote:
> > I've only looked in TR - any other sources have Thunderstones?

They are at least sometimes "mined" or chipped from holy rocks apparently. I don't have the Dragon Pass Gazetteer with me now, but my draft contains this statement for Gamla's Leap in the Far Place - where the Orlanthi warbands were ambushed by Harvar at the beginning of the Righteous Wind.

"A nest of storm boulders were planted here by Hedkoranth in the Storm Age, and they may be chipped in the Brothers Day rites to produce powerful thunderstones."

Cheers

John