Wishlist ....

From: Mikael Hansson <mikael.hansson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 14:45:31 -0000

It's awful quiet here ... so I raise my voice in the tribal moot and speak about the future ... :-)

Anyway, I was thinking about what I wanted in a future KODP 2 (or something).

First and most, a possibility to support the sheep population, perhaps a temple to Heler so you could sacrifice for a Bless Sheep. Perhaps it could only be built after a Aroka HQ ..?

Then ... more HQ:s, they are always fun to explore and perhaps a gang of eaven lesser gods to worship ... Argan Argar, Flamal, Gustbran Orlanthi subcults ... and of course my favorite above all - Babeester Gor! Just to mention some. Babs' could be avaible only for Ernalda centric tribes, for example, Orlanthi subcults only for those who have Orlanth as a main god. Had to work out something for Elmalis also

Perhaps you could connect to some god by HQ:ing ... why not worship that old Craggy' ... I have been feeding her human sacrifies for a while now ...

More "encounters"! I just love them!

I just say one thing - Funny cows!

I want to play a troll clan ... Queen of Shadows dance - a game for you troll lover ... wouldn't that be intresting (yes it would just be as KODP but with trolls, I know).

Dust_Rat