Re: Fronela

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_G9KUbEusXJWBc34qOSp3R0ZJImGHUEht2TBGB1a1r8cMd4EX3IcZ0d5-xL6vuH>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 18:29:32 -0800

Mongoose publishing just released a 100 pg softback on Second Age Fronela. Titled "Fronela", to no one's surprise.
http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1558&qsSeries=39

While this is for the Second Age, you might want this as background material for any goings on you choose in your game.

I haven't read it yet, but through it was apropos to mention that you have a source that might answer some questions before LotW is published sometime in the future. (Plus, I think it's a good idea to buy all RQ/HQ products, to demonstrate that more should be published so that I can buy more, so that they publish more, etc., etc.)