Re: Acquiring Esrolia, Land of 10,000 Goddesses

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_gJ_dLBzOL-ea1s7uTAI-h_BpvBrYumnIT8rRIgRN3fh8ScY8C4Jn5HvNEvMgce>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 23:07:11 -0800

It's approaching two months since I asked last time, so I thought I would ask again.
There appears to be no available source for Esrolia: Land of 10,000 Goddesses, nor any notice of publication in the future as either a print or PDF book. Anyone know about this?

This time, I'll add: Has anyone read the book? Willing to make a two-sentence blurb describing the contents?

Obviously, I'm really interested in the book. It provides a bridge of sorts between the printed material for Maniria and points further west, with Hedrikiland and Dragon Pass. At least, geo-historically.

-Todd