Re: Fronela

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_bIV0eFn5gR4m7DGooI34i1Cn5fTmEOx1ex2Nu7-kErZgocqso2kxEG4afgT29DTDmt>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 22:07:48 -0000

I could not agree more.

Also to add, I know that there was some discussions around different versions of the Abiding Book (the Rokari have the "Sharp" version IIRC). These all differ slightly. I don't know if this is dealt with in any of the source material, but to me that sort of very fundamental fractures between the churches just helps to make it more interesting. Their differences are not just a matter of interpretation, but also a fundamental difference on the (correct) Word of God. It gives small churches that much more reason to resist the encroachment of larger ones.

--Bryan