Re: Runes of the Oronin Valley

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_JQVFrNBHoHMltaiBZaZ8xTx9mHmk1TpEN3VgFFFxSsXAxZeG9QQ_8GQS73tRGlf9SBz>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:48:38 +1200

Kevin McDonald wrote:

BA>> I'm coming to believe that very few gods have Law, because it is more >> about Cosmos than written laws.

> You are probably right there.

Lhankor Mhy has Law in HQ2 so the concept of law as in written laws is associated with the rune.

KM>>> Lendarsh: Fire/Sky; Mastery
BA>> Lendarsh: Harmony, Movement

I missed this before about Lendarsh. People seem to be taking the myth of his origins in the Entekosiad seriously. He didn't come from the Sky, he came from the east where the horse-riding Lenshi lived (and they came from the Targos even further east). As a result, Lendarsh's more of a Heroic Gray Age King like Heort or Jenarong.

--Peter Metcalfe