Runes of the Oronin Valley

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_o448EFFSWh-usvB-_IPgm3FRMNBfIsJBrijBG3T6t0A0JJGY148AV98Iw9y08wXakkm>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 22:10:49 -0400

Here is my first lazy take at runes for deities of the Oronin Valley. One issue to clarify up front is the difference between the Carmanian Pantheon and the Pelandan Pantheon. Do the Carmanian deities all share the Carmanos rune or some such to distinguish them or is it just a (relatively) minor difference in rites and myths but not worthy of note at the rune level?

Aronius Jaranthir: Moon, Mastery
Akrolar: Harmony
Alanabrilis: Disorder
Bentus: Fertility, Disorder
Bisos: Beast (Bull), Movement or Magic? (Man-Divine communication) Charmain: Water, Mastery
Daak the Stranger: Movement, Disorder
Daxdarius: Death, Mastery
Derdromus: Disorder, Hell
Doburdun: Air
DonKivis: Harmony
Durbadath/Karndarsal: Beast (Lion), Light Entekos (Dendara): Air, Sky
Erissa: Fertility, Harmony [HQ2]
Eses: Beast (Cow); Fertility
Ganesatarus: (probably beyond runes) Darkness, Disorder, Illusion Gartemirus - Mastery, Harmony
Gerra: Moon, Darkness
Hum'Akt: Death, Truth [HQ2]
Idomon the Prophet: Truth, Law
Idovanus: (probably beyond runes) Sky, Truth, Law (Cosmos) Invisible Orlanth: (heck if I know, really) Air, Movement JagaNatha: Moon, Disorder (Disorder *and* Harmony would be interesting) Jernotia(us) - Harmony, Movement (all is change, all is balance) + one more? Karmanos: Mastery, Light?, Truth? (or should he really be venerated?) Kenstrata: Harmony, Death

KetEnari: (specialized sub-cult of Oria?) Earth? Harmony?
KetTuros: (specialized sub-cult of Turos) Harmony? Trade?
Lendarsh: Fire/Sky; Mastery

Oria: Earth, Fertility, Harmony?
Orogeria - Harmony, Death
Parcel: Harmony
Rakenveg: Disorder, Illusion
Ratakar the Murderer: Death, Disorder
Turos: Fire Within Earth, Movement?, Harmony?, Fertility? Uleria: Fertility (x3)
VakaRu: Water, ?

Comments? Suggestions?

-Kevin McD