Re: Preorders for buying Sartar Kingdom ofHeroes at Dragonmeet 2009!

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_t8v-p38tVX2ywhV2PAmd4rEcssU1Fpl8iZNcSQJyVl03HJ4VIETq47cL9BzO9Vlz0ft>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:26:20 -0500

I don't want to drag this out any more than necessary, but... I apparently will anyway. ;) Even though I am under extreme financial stress right now I consider this book to be a reasonable expense. How many publications does Moon Design come out with in a year? Pro-rated across the time between books it doesn't seem unbearable. As Greg said, "Your life will vary."

Whether the book is ultimately worth the price to the purchaser is a different matter, but I am more than willing to take a chance on it. I only wish I smoked or drank so I would have something to give up! Maybe lunch - I could stand to loose a few pounds anyway.

-Kevin McD