Re: Preorders for buying Sartar Kingdom ofHeroes at Dragonmeet 2009!

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_q-arrm3EwW_zCWYoaISbEVFDdtyFQa238EojmWSSSExu68gYXLMuAZEBP-SxC4Kul>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:54:01 -0800

Now, it can be yours.
Based on the one millionth wish on WoG, Kevin's wish could come true

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_ZG2e5yzJdK-8HJ0a7pbK0vuEomUCPTurqy_HMrBjj59uxKbUkLhS2gThs2U_IEAYg_YgatPv-zEw8fyy.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> Maybe lunch - I
> could stand to loose a few pounds anyway.

Maybe coming soon to you, from Greg Stafford Pirating, will be an exercise tape to help you get the new book. AND get healthy.

It will be old Jane Fonda exercise work outs, but with psybershop overlay to make her look like either Kallyry Starbrow or Jare eeel Raxoress, or the hulky Glorantha guy of your choice--either Jeff R or me! Harrek or Argrath or of course Annsted of Dunstop.

Just watch it every lucn until you save enough money, or pass out from malnutrition, in which case we will refund your tape and take up a collection to get you a copy.

--GS