Re: The Flooding of Prax, and about draconic rivers.

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:18:21 +1300

On 3/20/2013 4:55 AM, David Scott wrote:

> Advisor doesn't say subdue to me. This is the Golden Age - a time of wonder, everyone wants to be in Genert's Garden. From the above snippet I can see All Eyes Open But One standing by as Genert is slain watching as the world ends, not acting, but waiting for transcendence as though in the eye of a storm.

However the myserious war between the Dragons and Giants (Gods of Glorantha) did take place early in this time. Also there's ample parallel for a defeated enemy to become a wise adviser (frex Croesus of Lydia who fought the Persians and lost, ending up as an adviser to Cyrus the Great. According to Herodotus anyhow...).

--Peter Metcalfe