Re: Speaking of Heler...

From: Robert Scott Martin <glass_at_panix.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 15:59:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013, Andrew Larsen wrote:

> 1) He lost his Water Rune doing the Lawstaff quest scenario. They
> performed the Summons of Evil before hand, and I decided that their
> hidden enemy was going to be Delecti, who in my campaign is the Thing
> with Many Bodies, the clan's Ancient Enemy and someone they've
> confronted indirectly a couple times.

I love the idea of Delecti having the character's Water. Shifting toward Mobility seems to be a natural way to recover -- water has power against chaos when it's running -- so I second the Zola Fel / Cleansed One suggestion. If he can learn from the rivers he might be able to overcome the awful stagnation the Upland Marsh represents.

Epic, of course, but not a bad heroic objective. And since your Delecti is already a polymorphous entity the water connection is especially awesome. Isn't there a myth somewhere about wrestling a crocodile or other primordial monster to liberate captured waters?