Re: Arkat and Dorasta

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 23:11:21 +1300

On 10/26/2013 10:06 AM, pentallion_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> My question is: WHY is Arkat raping Dorasta? Why keep Dorastor a
> chaos pit? I understand that if he had simply killed her that she'd
> have been replaced and that by trapping her and forcing her to gift
> him her flora, he is able to spread chaos through Dorastor, but WHY
> does he wish this?

IMO Arkat really doesn't care one way or the other about Dorastor. What he cares about is obliterating the presence of Nysalor from the Cosmos. He lays waste to Dorastor because that is the best way to do so. The horrors that are there are nothing compared to the horrors that could be.

--Peter Metcalfe