crater?

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 20:18:38 -0500

        David Cake suggests that the Crater has a bottom, I had always thought that it was bottomless via some mystic means. I seem to recall that climbing the rim and looking down into the Crater was a sure way to go mad. Corrections, anybody?

        By the way, I had heard once that the Castles of Lead have some sort of connection, allowing you to move from one to another directly. Is this true?

        Nils W suggests that the Red Goddess is not bound by the Compromoise. Isn't this what the battle at Castle Blue was all about. She proved her right to exist and was bound into the order of things.

                Andrew Joelson