Re: Fix INT

From: Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 96 16:51:50 -0500

IMO, Fix and Restore INT are efficacious vs. the following species:

humans
ogres
sable antelopes
bison
impalas
alticameli
rhinos
bolo lizards
domestic zebras
ostriches
and a few really obscure critters, like ostriches, nose-horns, etc.

It doesn't matter where the human comes from because of course it's far more fun to have all humans at risk, but I can justify it in mythic terms by pointing out that all humanity took part in Waha's Contest by virtue of their representatives in Prax.

        Also, ogres are affected by these spells for two reasons: firstly, because ogres separated from mankind _after_ the Contest, and secondly, because a herd ogre figures prominently in one of my future campaign events.

Sandy P.