Glorantha Weekly

From: richardc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 10:35:27 +0000

Hi,
_

I've just returned to the Digest having been away for a year or so=2E At t= he=20
same time I also subscribed (using another email account) to the Glorantha=20 Weekly=2E I got a successful subscription message but after <checks date o= f=20
first Digest received> a month I still haven't received anything on that=20 account=2E
_

Anyone know if this is typical? Is that list still running?
_

Richard Crawley
richardc_at_sypte=2Eco=2Euk

They said that we were underdogs=2E They didn't realise that we had a pack= ful=20
of rottweilers, backs who were Yorkshire terriers, and thirteen bulldogs,=20 and every one could run like a bloody greyhound=2E

          Tim Adams, Chairman, Sheffield Eagles =20