Malia

From: Thomas Gottschall <Bloodtooth_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 15:08:35 +0100

Hi everyone,

I would like to trick my players into some Malia worship. I have a beautiful Disease Mistress who worshipped Chalana Arroy before but has fallen from grace. Now she wanders the lands and spreads disease. I have two questions :

  1. Do Malia worshippers detect as chaotic ?
  2. Does involunary worship of Malia taint you with chaos ?

It seems to me that Malia is no chaotic entity, because she is only associated with chaos where she is worshipped by broos (LoT p.27). And that she is primary a goddess of death and darkness. But I could be wrong.

Enchanted Forest : http://home.pages.de/~Enchanted.Forest/

"Dance on their graves, dig up their dead, steal them the bones and bring them to me !" Blood-in-his-eyes, Tergavi of the Bloodfurs