Re: Malia

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 18:23:38 GMT

Thomas Gottschall states:
> It seems to me that Malia is no chaotic entity, because she is only
> associated with chaos where she is worshipped by broos (LoT p.27). And
> that she is primary a goddess of death and darkness. But I could be
> wrong.

I believe you're exactly correct, Thomas. I don't understand the logic of your assorted respondants at all. Disease Masters are considered to be unutterably evil on (for example) the Orlanthi moral sliding scale (it's one of their rather rare formally "capital" crimes), but that doesn't in any way mean they show up on Storm Bully Radar. Makes for more interesting episodes of "Quincy, C.A.", don't you all agree?

Slan,
Alex.