Re: Spirit and Forest

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alex.lanciani_at_flashnet.it>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 22:55:26 +0200

        I have found a lot of inspiration in the novels of Katherine Kerr. I like how she describes magic and spirit travel. But the best Second Sight I've seen was in the works of Poul Anderson, especially The Shattered Sword. Since I know nothing of shamanic traditions, that's the best I've found so far to stage both magic and spirit interaction.

        BTW, I'm working on a house version of Spirit Combat with tactics, spirit armor, spirit criticals and so on, but I fear it's coming out as another version of "Psi Powers". Has someone something to suggest?

	Bye,
	A spiritual Alex.