Re: Hero Wars

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 12:44:09 -0700

The always cheerful David Boatright wrote

> And So it Begins. The next news update will be that has been
> renamed Heroquest.

There were a few jokes circulating about games from Greg with "Hero" in their title...

But Hero Wars will come out. There is a complete, playable draft of the rules (which several groups have used for running heroquests), art has been assigned (and completed, I think), and there's a budget.

The Glorantha book is definitely in the pipeline. I've seen dozens of pieces of excellent interior artwork, and I believe it's in production (layout, printing, etc.).

Nobody likes the delays, but there's no need to give up hope.