Re: Ral Partha figures

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_jps.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 13:50:49 -0700

> << What worries me is that we will find ourselves in the same situation as
> RQ2
> players before Cults of Prax when you had a great game system but next to
no
> world information >>
>
> Don't forget the Introduction to Glorantha book.

And all the information that has come out since RQ1 first hit the stands. We know a lot more about the world nowadays. Okay, we may not have the Grazelanders book for a few years, but we've got a bunch of stuff from the RQ days lying around.

And now, the reason I really replied:

> I painted some of the Ral Partha RQ miniatures for a friend a couple of
> years ago. In addition to those mentioned there was also a scorpionman and
> walktapus.

RP brought out several boxes of figures (some of which were re-released as blister packs). There was an Adventurer box (The guy and gal from the RQ3 box cover, sorcerer, dwarf, elf, duck, troll ?babboon? etc.) A Chaos or Monster box (Scorpion man, walktapus, jackobear, dragonsnail, ?broos?), A Viking Adventurer one (very nice figures, I bought one box for Glorantha, and one for Pendragon saxons, there was a priest, berserker, female warrior and a bunch of basic warriors), a Viking Monster one (a draugr, elf, woodwoman, can't remember the rest). Unfortunately, my boxes are packed up 200 miles away, or I could tell you exactly...

Roderick