Re: Uz & LUV...

From: Andrew Raphael <raphael_at_research.canon.com.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:58:12 +1100 (EST)

>From: "Topi" <popi_at_freenet.hut.fi>

If your Uz player-character is male, (and no sane female Uz goes adventuring) and his mother was killed, I'd say that was more than enough reason to become a Zorak Zorani and revenge them.

>Also is Uleria worshipped by uz?

Apart from the odd abberation like the one pictured in the RuneQuest Companion and mentioned in another post, I don't think so.

>What place holds love in troll culture and literature?

Mom & aldryami pie!

You think the United States of America has momism down to a fine art? The Uz leave them standing.

The Uz love their mothers, and their grannies, and so on back to Kygor Litor who is the mother of them all. Uz mothers love their children, but they love daughters more than sons and certainly more than trollkin.

The beautiful Xiola Umbar priestesses are the most self-sacrificing Uz in the world. Xiola Umbar is the nearest thing to a goddess of love the Uz have, but it's a tough love.