Re: Uzrelia worship

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:30:40 +0000

Jamuz Frusetta replying to "aelarsen"

>> Seen in this light, Uz would probably be very interested in Uleria, >> since worshipping her might relieve the Trollkin Curse.

> It could help increase pregancy rates, or increase the size of litters
> of trollkin. But you're still stuck with the problem that mom's
> "Pregancy Heroquest" to Kyger Litor can be bushwhacked by D'Wargon as
> normal (unless Uleria can somehow protect against him -- how
> affective is it to Seduce the Great Seducer himself?).

I suppose that's a fairly certain method for producing cave troll births.

> Uleria might replace Korasting in pre-curse efforts to increase
> fertility to create uzuz after the Sorrow, but this probably doesn't
> help the specific problem (though it might have meant more, bigger
> and healthier uzko).

It doesn't seem right, anyway - Uleria is the ancestress of all nymphs, thereby of the dryads. Next thing will be to synthesize uzko in a lead crucible?

Troll fertility isn't exactly tied to "Life" as the surface world knows it.