First Post

From: JLeeWatts_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 17:36:19 EST

Hi, I'm a newbie and have only played RQ Glorantha a few times. Right now, I'm trying to wade through all of the posts for the past week.

I have found it hard to find players for RQG, as the world does not function like the regular world. Most of you appear to be hard core fans of RQG. How do you get new players or introduce the world to people who are playing other games?

I tried to get a former roommate of mine to play, but when he saw player character ducks, he closed the book and refused to ever consider playing the game.

Also, what do you suggest to someone who wants to start a RQG group? Finding players tends to be hard.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Lee Watts,
Richmond, VA.