Jomes Wulf

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:15:51 GMT

What can you tell me of General Jomes Wulf? After his Telmori campaign, I assumed he fell in disgrace due to Euglyptus' envy, but I do not really know where he is in about 1620.
Did Euglyptus really envy and fear him because he could be a better provincial ruler than himself?
Does Fazzur feel the same about Sor-eel and sent him to Pavis as Governor following the classical rule "promoveatur ut amoveatur"? Who commanded the units which took Corflu? Who commanded the navy which occupied Karse? Why do the Lunars used sea forces when they could employ flying Moon Boats to surprise the defenders? How many praxian Sable Riders fight as auxiliaries under the Lunar Commanders? Thanks to Peter Metcalfe for his explanations on RW/Glorantha parallelism and Teshnan lore.
Ciao
Gian