Re: Mythic entity correspondence

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 22:54:47 +0100

Alex:

> > Let's not get into a debate about the possibility of us
> > drawing objective conclusions about the identity of these
> > entities, as we won't agree this time either...
>
> Tsk, tsk, did the word 'objective' ever pass my lips? ;-) Just to
> clarify, I meant, how would a Gloranthan conclude this, and on
> what basis, regardless of whether he was 'correct' (objectively
> or otherwise)?

As usual, a Gloranthan has no means of determining this. But, Gloranthan reality being what Greg (and to a lesser degree, the rest of us) wants it to be, I see no reason for _us_ not to speculate about it, and occasionally to say, "yes, these two are the same".

Nils Weinander

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com