Moon rune

From: Martin Laurie <MLaurie_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 03:19:41 -0500

Gian
>After all, did not Rufelza create the Moon Rune herself?
>(plenty of answers follow)

Sedenya is the holder of the Moon rune, infact, she _is_ the moon rune.

Peter:
>It could be alleged that the Red Emperor is a superhero but his
>reduced stats reflect years of bloated decadence...

Joe:
>I would not allege so, myself. His decadence is a source of power -- a
>deliberate activity based on the Rashoranic Path of Mysticism.

Yes it is, although Peters point about DP superhero status still stands. The Emperor gains massive power from his indulgences as he follows his mystical path. Unfortunately, those powers aren't always combat related...  Having the ability to wolf down a couple of picked sheep while shagging the 777 Sisters of Purity, while out-drugging Keith Richards in one sitting does not make one adept at shrugging off the attacks of Harrek the Berserk.

His journey is specific to him and its purpose is hidden and beyond mortal understanding. Do remember though, that the Emperor changes form regularly, so should his Empire need a military form, it might well appear...

Martin Laurie