Re: HW Stats

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_paralynx.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 18:10:58 -0800

Dan McCluskey wrote:

>Onslaught --
>Close Combat 5www
>Intolerant of Weakness 10ww
>Intimidate 12w

You missed a few w's. ;-) According to the HW draft that I have a typical tribal champion would be between 10ww and 10www in close combat. Onslaught should be closer to 15wwww or higher.

An important thing to remember about Onslaught though is that he is a solitary Hero. If you get enough champions together you can fell him. Read Onslaught and the Vadeli to see him nearly get smoked.

In a one-on-one fight I can see Onslaught being on par with Jar-Eel and Harrek, unfortunately for Onslaught they both tramp about with great big warbands and would probably dispatch Onslaught after a few _very_ bloody minutes of carnage.

wquadros_at_paralynx.com
www.bvcompuworks.com/wesley