Re: Atheist HQs

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:03:27 EST

Sergi Diaz:

<< >Which isn't to say you can't find a motive for them to gain power and
>knowledge, and drive the game that way. There is also nothing, in
>principle, to stop a sorcerer entering the God Plane and getting
>involved in more typical HQs - but of course, he'll be at a huge
>disadvantage, moth magically and in terms of his knowledge of the area.

 So, I could think on him going to the God Plane similar to a Shaman going to the Spirit Plane (without the possible worship of powerful spirits, of course)>>

     More like a shaman going to the God Plane or a priest going to the Spirit Plane really - i.e. he's in hostile territory where he isn't entirely sure of the rules. As I say, he *will* be at a disadvantage, but he can do it (presumably he'll try and interpret the events according to his own beliefs, though).

Trotsky