Re: CA Quests

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 22:23:59 +0100 (BST)

Wesley Quadros:
> Shargash (anger incarnate) laughed at her and took her to his
> realm to show her the other side of violence. Erissa was so horrified that
she
> never returned to Alkoth and none of her followers will enter to this day.

I often have the exact opposite thought, myself: show a few berserks the contents of an infirmary (or certain frothy posters several hours back-to-back of e.r., perhaps), and you might see the beginnings in a change in perspective in _them_...

> I think that her most important quests would
> be healing the spirit, not the body, settling feuds etc etc.

That last is documentedly Issaries territory, surely.

> In HW terms I would still allow them to have Close Combat but their only feat
would
> be dodge.

I think you mean a 'narrow' physical ability, useable in combat, with a hook like 'dodge', no? (Don't get me started on all those 'Combat' affinities, either, though...)

Cheers,
Alex.