Re: Playin' Games

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 07:49:42 -0700

Nick wrote

> The "hardened, glint-eyed merchant" I spoke to (*not* a fair description, as
> she gives me free sweeties) says the thing most needed for Hero Wars to
> *really* take off would be an imminent and continuing stream of supporting
> publications, so that new players will have a stream of things to play (and
> spend their money on): fast and visible support from Issaries, Inc. in order
> to catch and hold new fans.

It may be mercenary of me to say so, but don't forget to remind your local hardened merchants that the King of Dragon Pass computer game is part of the supporting publications. (So far, hobby shops are still our best retail outlet -- and don't have to compete with computer chains.)

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_a-sharp.com
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.