Re: Malkionism

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:16:01 +0200

David Dunham :

> > Is God Material in Nature ? (The God Learners believed that he is, BTW)
>
> <http://www.glorantha.com/greg/abidingBook.html> suggests otherwise:
> "his Invisibility indicates his essential transcendent character"

Fine !

I asked Greg at Convulsion '98 'Did the God Learners believe that God is Material in Nature ?', and he answered 'Yes. Prima Mataeria' (aah, ... Greg and his posh Latin ways ... ) : I feel that your additional information supports my suggestion that the question of God's Essence is a vital and culturally divisive one.

cheers,

Julian Lord

PS I think that my last response to Peter was overly aggressive : I apologise ...