I've been to a marvellous party....

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:35:43 +0100

The Gregging (I only heard this second hand mind) of the 'seperate Otherworlds' idea. According to a semi-reliable and admittedly drunken source who shall remain nameless except to say it was Alex Fergusson, Greg said that though the Sorcery, Theist and Spirit parts of the Otherworld remain as separate 'home territories' in which the full 'alien Otherworld' penalties apply there is a 'common territory' in which all can interact. Huzzah! And a cheer for this triumph (if true) for Common Sense!

Participating in and contributing to Nick Brooke's insane plans of which he has at least two. The first to include a HeroQuest Path (and ancient conspiracy) to raise Genert in the Praxian Pak. The second to destroy Pavis by a battle between Godzilla and Mothra. Complete with cute little psychic girl child. No, no, it all made perfect sense at the time.

I missed the Lore Auction (note to the next organisers: give a hint (if possible) of what the LARPS will clash with. And call the Lore Auction the Lore Auction and not Chump for Change so I'll know what's going on...). Anyone who didn't care to catalogue what was said? - --
Michael Cule