Re: Sorcerous mysticism

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 16:23:51 EST

Peter:

<< >I'm not sure where you're fitting the atheists in there - the whole
>point about them is that they don't believe God is accessible at all,
>with or without layers of priesthood.

 Gloranthan Atheists believe that God is _impersonal_ rather than inaccessible.>>

     Much the same thing, unless you're using a different definition of "accessible" than I am - which may well be me using the word incorrectly, of course.

<< >The group who take the view that God if accessible without the
>necessary intercession of priests would be the Hrestoli.

 All sects that believe in a personal god would take that view as there are numerous examples of non-priestly Saints in the Malkioni canon.>>

     True enough; saints are an exception to the normal rule in that regard. The Hrestoli, however, believe you don't need to be either a saint or a priest, which the Rokari don't, as I understand it.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky